Great Brag, Karen!!! Congratulations to you and Titan for his first MAJOR!!!

Never fear, there is a fundraiser 'just around the corner' and it should be launced in the next few days!!!! It's the 5th ANNUAL BERNER-GARDE FUNDRAISER!!! There will be some interesting changes in the way that you will be able to win some things. Remember these are now going to be fundraisers....NOT raffles. So... start saving your money and get ready to have some MAJOR fun - I have around 95 items for this extravaganza!!!!! Are you ready to have some fun?

Joye Neff and Nick (and Ben)
Mt. Lebanon, Pittsburgh, PA

--On Monday, July 07, 2003 7:28 AM -0400 "K.Jacobs" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:r

Hmmm,  the L is quiet in regards to fundraising or raffles at the
moment...all those worthy berner causes must be needing some
contributions...Good excuse to share a brag.....My boy, Sunshine's Crazy
Bear, aka Titan took his first major yesterday :-)

Pat, the check goes out this morning :-)

Many thanks to all of you out there who have offered your support and
advice.

Karen Jacobs in MI (handler mom who hopes to feel her shoes on the right
feet one of these days!)