Dear L'ers,
Please don't flame me for asking this. I have only
known about puppy mills for about 2 years, when I
started research bernese mountain dogs. I think they
are terrible and I fully support efforts against them.

It sounded from the things that camping store said
that they required quite a lot from breeders.  So, I
was wondering what is it that is so bad about selling
pups in this store?  I have this gut feeling it is
wrong but if someone asked me why I wouldn't know what
to say.

As I said, I am just learning about this so please
don't attack my ignorance.  I just want to understand
if the issue is bad breeding or bad buyers or what.

Thank you,
Radha Iyengar