Why Patricia, Maria Crifasi would do nothing like that to get the paintings. She'd have a much more subtle plan - she'd just walk by with Buddy and Daisy and when you started paying attention to them, she'd calmly and collectedly, slip the paintings into her BIG purse and continue walking her Berners. You'd not even miss them until she was out of sight. All you'd hear is the laughing as she sped out of the parking area with the paintings and her Berners.

The wonderful items that we have for our Berner-Garde fundraiser are just so spectacular, the it drives people to do strange things......

Joye Neff and Nicky
Mt. Lebanon, Pittsburgh, PA

--On Tuesday, July 22, 2003 11:36 AM +0530 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:r

Oh Joye?

I got the two paintings that Willem donated, I think I'd like to keep
both of them. But if I had to choose, the puppy in the hosta is awfully
cute. If Helen Hollander doesn't make big donations to Berner-Garde, then
maybe I'll be able to keep this painting!

I was thinking of bringing it to the York show to let everyone see it,
but Maria Crifasi was there. She would have hit me over the head and
taken it home with her.

Really!

Pat Long (& Luther)
Berwyn PA