Hi All!

Very concerned mommy here....my six month berner boy barnum got fixed and was having
his belly button hernia repaired over the weekend.... well my Dr. call me late in the
evening that barnum was OK but only a hour after surgery was very bruised and
ouzzing...and has never seen this for such routine procedure.....and of course didn't
sleep a wink that night worried about my poor 80lb boy....the Doc is running a bunch
of blood tests.....he says that there is a possibility of von wilderbrane....(if i am
spelling correct)if this a common disease in berners..... has anyone encountered such
a problem for a nuder.... he is so bruised from the top of his belly all the way
passed his scrotum.....so nervous..... come to think of it we had problems with our
bailey as well when she was fixed.....(different hospital) they had to operate a 2nd
time cause she had an infection..... My kids are going to be the death of me....
Welcome to my circus...

Dana
West Milford, NJ