Evening All,

>From a much cooler Welsh Borders, UK!

Hah! Can stand to be on my computer of an evening longer than bouncing virus
mails and spam and sorting essentials and beating a hasty retreat to the
cool of the balcony. Has been very hot and humid here! Long range weather
forecast is still for pretty hot daytime but nights cooler! Aahhh! Time to
catch up! Without my 'puter overheating!

Just done some new Longlease Updates!

Some beautiful photos from Karen Connors of Angel and Amika having fun in
the park! And continues a recent theme here of Berners swimming and staying
cool!

Also some new pics of Sim's girlfriend, Heidi's new pups!! Sadly not
Simmy's! When Heidi came to stay last was a week too soon and Jane couldn't
bring her back again, too far away! Oh, she was unfaithful with a stud dog
in the local area!! A litter of six pups! Sim is not a happy boy! Grrr! We
will excuse his shameful behaviour on the bed on his Birthday, especially as
the barbecue got cancelled as rained here for the first time in months! Way
to go, Simbo!!

Added in two new pics on the Gang Pages from last week's Gang Go Camping!
James and Pony Arthur have breakfast!

And wee kitten, Starling, and Herb Baker take a snooze!

Check out the Recent Updates and more to come!

All Love,

Jean, Sunny, Sim, Barney and the Longlease Gang
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
http://bernese.biz