Cathi,

Too many of us understand the anguish you are going through right now. It
sounds as though the vet understands how precious Ari is -- it's amazing how
these dogs can make people hover around them...

My thoughts and prayers are with you, Ari and Bacchus. Whatever strength and
determination you need to take from us is yours.

Liz Caldwell, Lawrence KS
BARC Beauty Sophia, Proud Pyr Faith, Adolescent (and acting like it)
Anatolian/Pyr Minco and Favorite Feline Mascot