Today Ari looked and acted about 100% better than yesterday morning. The
blood transfusion made a big difference. She is still throwing some PVC's,
but not as often, and not so many at once.

Again, they let me lay with her for about an hour. Her tail is wagging
furiously now. She is making her little "oof, oof, oof" noises [I call her
my little piggy when she does that] and rolling over for tummy rubs. Most
importantly, she did her cutest "trick". If you stop petting her, she will
put her paw over her eye and look cute.

They had me bring up some scrambled eggs [last nights hamburger and rice
didn't tempt her at all] and she ATE!

But the biggest thing.....and I am trying to stay cautiously optomistic
here.....they said maybe.....just MAYBE....Ari can come home tomorrow.

My heart is doing cartwheels!!!!! Thank you again everyone for your
wonderfully supportive messages of love and hope and prayers. Your support
has helped me stay strong. After my initial freakout, that is.

I haven't posted much about Bacchus, he is doing very well. In fact, he is
doing real well. As soon as I get Ari home, I feel then I can concentrate on
my boy.

Cathi with Bacchus and Ari