Can I please un-subscribe from this list, or get the information on how to? It's a great list, but I don't have time to look at everything while at college. Thank you,
Kat

Subject: BERNER-L digest 4562
Date: Sat,  6 Sep 2003 00:01:12 CDT

BERNER-L Digest 4562

Topics covered in this issue include:

  1) Re: [NaturalBerners] OT -- Ari update #3
        by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  2) Reminder to switch to YahooGroups!
        by "Pat Long & Paul Dangel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  3) There is still time to enter the Berner-Garde Contest......
        by "Dr. William B. Neff" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  4) Re: Megaesophagus .Any info needed!
        by Hugh Hayes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  5) ARI IS HOME!!!!!!
        by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  6) Cathi and Ari and Bernd
        by Elizabeth Malcolmson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  7) swiss collars
        by "Tenbus, Tina" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  8) Thank you!
        by <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  9) RIDGEFIELD BERNER WALK
        by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 10) MY FIRST BERNER!!!
        by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 11) Longlease Updates!
        by "Jean Cheesman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: "Andrea Brin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
   "Berner-L" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [NaturalBerners] OT -- Ari update #3
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 04:54:10 -0400

I was so touched when I saw this post. I'm sorry I didn't include the phone
for the vet clinic. Actually, the number I have [memorized...but I looked it
up in the book, too] is [330]452-5116. They do not answer their phones
between 8am-6pm while they are "closed". They are open from 6pm-8am Mon-Fri
and from 6pm Fri-8am Mon. In other words nights and weekends. All times are
Eastern Standard time.

So much for sleeping. I'm like a kid on Christmas eve. Took me till midnight
to doze off.....then I was up at 4. Reminds me of the night [s] before we
went to first pick up these 2 furbabies.

Who cares......I can sleep later.

Love to all

Cathi with Bacchus and Ari
From: "Pat Long & Paul Dangel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Reminder to switch to YahooGroups!
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 05:45:42 -0400

We need to migrate everyone over to the new Berner-L. For those of you
who are not familiar with yahoogroups, I don't think it will be
difficult for you, honest! You'll need to sign up for an account, go to:
        http://www.yahoogroups.com
Once you are signed up, you can search for the group "Berner-L" and go
ahead and join. Or you can join by sending an email to:
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Berner-L on Prairienet will be discontinued by the end of September.

Pat Long (& Luther)
Berwyn PA

------------------------------
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2003 06:27:30 -0400
From: "Dr. William B. Neff" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: There is still time to enter the Berner-Garde Contest......
To: 'Berner-L' <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
 Berner-l Yahoo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: Karen Pickel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Never fear....there is STILL TIME to enter the Berner-Garde Fundraiser and
to try to win one or more of the 99 wonderful berner prizes.   Check out
the fundraiser website that Karen Pickel did for us:

http://www.overthefence.com/helpberners/bg/

The drawing for the winners will be late Sunday evening.   Now, you're
probably thinking that your check won't reach me in time and you're right,
BUT if you send me an e-mail with the amount of your check, or cheque if
you are outside of the USA, then I'll put your tickets into the drawing for
you before the drawing, even though I don't have your check/cheque yet.

Remember that your donations are going towards a joint project being
planned by Berner-Garde and the BMDCA Health Committee to fund a DNA
depository of both healthy and ill Berners and a tissue bank of samples
from diseased Berners.   These samples will be accompanied by pedigree and
health information, so this new depository and tissue bank will be most
helpful to researchers who study hereditary diseases in Berners.

Won't you help us raise money to help the Berners of today and the Berners
of tomorrow?   I'm sure your Berners will thank you!!

Getting excited about the drawing.....
Joye Neff and Nicky (and Ben)
Mt. Lebanon, Pittsburgh, PA

Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2003 08:49:51 -0400
From: Hugh Hayes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Megaesophagus .Any info needed!
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED],
 Bernese Mountain Dog Mailing List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://www.berner.org/temp_pages/mega.htm