Rescue help needed for a 7yr. old male TDI BMD by the name of Echo.  His owner goes
out of town 3-4x per yr and the petsitter situation is not working out.  If anyone in
the Bethlehem, PA area or vicinity can take care of him while they are away, please
let me know.  The dog needs a fenced in area and is great with other animals and
ofcourse people. The owner thinks he misses doing Therapy work and that would be a
plus if he could do that as well.  The owner may be willing to give him up if the
right match came along.  If you are interested or can help out in any way with the
babysitting (they will pay) I can be e-mailed directly at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Marla Weinman
Rescue Contact, BMDCW