Hi Folks,

A few pointers for those of you who have not joined the new berner-l on
Yahoo Groups or have joined but are not yet receiving your Mails or Digest
from there yet!!!

You don't have to have full Yahoo Web Membership to join this Group, this
means you won't be able to fully access all the Group Facilities like the
Photos and Files sections but since we haven't yet put these into use yet!!!

To join go to the Group Home Page
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Berner-l/
and click on the Join this group!

If you have already joined, will tell you that you are a Member of this
Group.

Yahoo is being very slow at processing the new members to add them to the
list, but over 500 folks have come in already in just a few days. If you are
not yet receiving your Mails or Digests from the new Group do not worry, you
will still be able to Post the Group and you can view the Messages online!
And no you don't have to click your frustrated way through the pop ups and
ads!!!! Click on Messages in the left column of the Home Page, that will
bring up a full page of the last 30 posts. At the bottom of the page, is
the ads! You can view all the earlier posts too, using the Previous/Next
buttons.

Oh, and if you are not full Yahoo Web Member, do not fret! I will know who
you are (shows on the Members List) and will be able to send you
instructions on what to do!!

Hope this helps!!

If you have any more queries here, mail me personal,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] as I am dealing with all the Yahoo Techie Stuff!

All Love,

Jean, Sunny, Sim, Barney and the Longlease Gang
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
http://bernese.biz