Assigning a static messaging agent is also an Exchange-only feature.   Domino
and Groupwise only use a single messaging agent, hence the feature is not
present.

-----Original Message-----
From: bes-admins-boun...@dataoutages.com
[mailto:bes-admins-boun...@dataoutages.com] On Behalf Of Bachman, Tim J.
Sent: Thursday, June 04, 2009 10:49 AM
To: A list for BES Admin's to discuss issues, etc.
Subject: Re: [Bes-admins] Question Re Emails Not Showing up on blackberry

In Exchange, If I double click on the user I can edit a number of settings for
the user.  One of them, under the advanced tab, allows me to change the mailbox
agent assigned to the user.  I don't remember Domino so I'm not sure if it even
uses these agents so I was hoping someone could look and see.

Tim