From: bes-admins-boun...@dataoutages.com
[mailto:bes-admins-boun...@dataoutages.com] On Behalf Of Moller, Doreen
Sent: Thursday, September 03, 2009 9:40 AM
To: A list for BES Admin's to discuss issues, etc.
Subject: [Bes-admins] Activating a 8900 curve

Guys, What do you put for activation server address for this device, I have a
user having problems activating. Normally I leave it blank but its not working.
thanks

Doreen Moller
Lead Analyst,  Infrastructure - Mobility
Schering-Plough Corp
908-473-3627 (Summit)
doreen.mol...@spcorp.com<mailto:doreen.mol...@spcorp.com>

This message and any attachments are solely for the

intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient,

disclosure, copying, use or distribution of the information

included in this message is prohibited -- Please

immediately and permanently delete.