I'm fairly sure the 8830 doesn't support OS6, but I noticed that OS6 has
removed the browser choice option. It's to simplify the experience apparently.

From: bes-admins-boun...@dataoutages.com
[mailto:bes-admins-boun...@dataoutages.com] On Behalf Of Woods, Elmos
Sent: 16 August 2011 18:49
To: bes-admins@dataoutages.com
Subject: [Bes-admins] Blackberry Browser Option

For a long time, I had a Curve 8330 which allowed you the option in the Browser
config to use Blackberry Browser from the BES or the direct Internet Browser.
After my Curve died, I was given, as an interim phone, a World Edition 8830.
Same setup on the backend, nothing changed (still using BES 4.1.6, same server,
etc.).  However, under Browser config, I only have the option to use the
"Blackberry Browser."

Is this simply par for the course with this particular device or is there
something that I'm missing on the server end?

Windows 2003
Exchange 2003 SP2
BES 4.1.6

Many thanks,