http://btsc.webapps.blackberry.com/btsc/search.do?cmd=displayKC&docType=kc&externalId=KB03112

From: doreen.mol...@merck.com
To: bes-admins@dataoutages.com
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 19:17:26 -0400
Subject: Re: [Bes-admins] Shared SQL Environment

which KB would that be?

From: bes-admins-boun...@dataoutages.com
[mailto:bes-admins-boun...@dataoutages.com] On Behalf Of
m...@hotmail.com
Sent: Thursday, October 27, 2011 7:16
PM
To: bes-admins@dataoutages.com
Subject: Re: [Bes-admins]
Shared SQL Environment

Shared is the only way to go, follow rims kb to the letter and you
will be golden.

From: doreen.mol...@merck.com
To: bes-admins@dataoutages.com
Date: Thu, 27
Oct 2011 17:50:29 -0400
Subject: [Bes-admins] Shared SQL Environment

Hi Everyone,

Has anyone run into any issues or know of any potential concerns with
hosting the BES SQL database in a shared SQL Server 2008/SP1 environment. We
have about 700 users per BES and our DB team is proposing we go from dedicated
to shared.

Please let me know if there is anything to worry about.

thanks

Doreen Moller
Global Mobility
Services

New Jersey, USA 08889), and/or its affiliates Direct contact information
for affiliates is available at
for the use of the individual or entity named on this message. If you are
your system.

attachments, contains