From: bes-admins-boun...@dataoutages.com
[mailto:bes-admins-boun...@dataoutages.com] On Behalf Of Moller, Doreen
Sent: Monday, February 27, 2012 9:11 AM
To: A list for BES Admin's to discuss
issues,etc.(bes-admins@dataoutages.com)
Subject: [Bes-admins] Blackberry Collaboration Service

I was wondering how many of you have used this product in production and
if you might be able to provide feedback. I have been testing it for
several months in an Exchange 2007 environment initially with OCS 2007
R2 and now with Lync Server 2010. My experience has not been very good.
Initially we had an issue with the service stopping and starting,
related to trusted service entries having to be removed from AD. We were
told this was related to having selected a pooled setup on the back end.
I recently installed in again and did not selected pooled and again I
had an issue with the service stopping. Apparently there were some
unknown entries in the database that RIM had to write a script to
remove. They said this can be caused by uninstalls or re-installs. Now
my current my client times out while trying to connect the server. It
sometimes gets in and sometimes doesn't. I was wondering if it gets
better or if this product will forever be problematic.

New Jersey, USA 08889), and/or its affiliates Direct contact information
for affiliates is available at
for the use of the individual or entity named on this message. If you
are
your system.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email from the State of California is for the sole
use of the intended recipient and may contain confidential and privileged
information. Any unauthorized review or use, including disclosure or
distribution, is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the sender and destroy all copies of this email.

<<image001.jpg>>