From: bes-admins-boun...@dataoutages.com
[mailto:bes-admins-boun...@dataoutages.com] On Behalf Of Art Alexion
Sent: Friday, March 02, 2012 8:14 PM
To: Admins
Subject: Re: [Bes-admins] Playbook 2.0

We had a big rollout of AD/Exchange accounts over the past 3 or 4 months.
With that a lot of phone activations with personally owned and branch
owned devices.  Our BBs went from about 60 to about 75 or 80.  Our
Android, iPhone and corresponding tablets went from 0 to about 220.  In
fact, we had branch users who were using BESX and switched to Android just
to avoid paying the BES data plan.  The CALs were coming out of our budget.

We are using hosted MDM, and paying per device per month.  Buying CALs for
Fusion is looking like a very attractive alternative right now.
--
Art Alexion
Systems Engineer -- Infrastructure Engineering Group

#1 Rated Pizza Chain" - ZAGAT 2010 & 2011 National Restaurant Chains Survey