HI all,

Our BES has been a bit funny after upgrading to Exchange 2010 SP2+RU3. Some
users are saying they aren't receiving messages at all, others are are only
receiving /some/ messages (me included). If I send a message from my device, it
takes about 10 minutes to get delivered.

Did anyone else experience any issues with this upgrade? I'm on 5.0.3 MR6. MR8
doesn't highlight any major issues that have been resolved that could relate to
this.

Thanks

Richard