I'll work with you outside the forum on this until it is resolved.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Henry Rich" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'Beta forum'" <beta@jsoftware.com>
Sent: Friday, April 21, 2006 11:40 AM
Subject: RE: [Jbeta] gl2 Graphics gone in kbeta

OK, here's what I have learned:

Plot demo works fine in kbeta.

Oleg's little test works fine in kbeta.

My paint routine draws everything using 11!:2999.  Is it
possible that something in 11!:2999 has changed?  Seems
unlikely, as grid uses it.

My paint routine is running to completion properly.  I
added typeout to show the start of the graphics opcode string
sent via 11!:2999 and it's the same between j and k betas.
I added code to cut the graphics opcode string down to 3 commands,
then 2 commands, then 0: no change, I just have a white window.
I conclude that somehow all my drawing commands are just
not making it to the graphics card.

Might 11!:2999 not know what window to plot into?  I select
an isigraph by name, i. e. using

glsel selectedisi {:: 'history';'volhist'

followed by the paint.  When the _paint entry point is called
by the system, I assume that the corresponding isigraph has
already been glsel'd by the system.

Awaiting further instructions,

Henry Rich