On 7/7/06, Henry Rich <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
greg wrote:
> formname_isigraphname_eventname_formlocale_ ''

> That event is supposed to populate "sysdata". Is that what you need/mean by an
"output parameter"?

> Also hoping to get/utilise "Mouse Events", but i need to first figure out the 4
locatives of that callback to get the data patched into my code when an event occurs. ... And possibly
set the "flag" you speak of?

Only 1 locative.  formname_isigraphname_eventname is the name of the verb, and
formlocale is the name of the locale the
form is running in.

Multiple locatives apply only to objects, as in a__b__c .

i have a file win.ijs with my GUI code, which is loaded direct to
base. It successfully receives signals to events like
"schell_sctrl_fkey" and embeds an isigraph "spaceG". So...

> i want to be signaled when an arrow key is hit and then access which key was
stroked...

How would i reference such a keystroke event, form the name of that
call back's verb?

Thanks
~greg