To: "Beta forum" <beta@jsoftware.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 20, 2006 6:34 AM
Subject: [Jbeta] another ole crash

Here's another OLE crash. It happens when an indexed property
(SubItems) has a gap (commented below). Although the crash
occurs inside the external COM and on a different method call (view change),
it does not happen in j504.
It happens in beta p, but was also in beta o.

F=: 0 : 0
pc f;
xywh 6 6 300 94;cc lv ocx:COMCTL.ListViewCtrl.1 rightmove bottommove;
xywh 6 104 34 11;cc tog button topmove bottommove;cn "Toggle";
pas 6 6;pcenter;
rem form end;
)
f_run=: 3 : 0
 wd F
 wd 'oleget lv base ListItems;oleid lv ListItems'
 wd 'oleget lv base ColumnHeaders;oleid lv ColumnHeaders'
 wd 'olemethod lv ColumnHeaders add ,, Name 50 0'
 wd 'olemethod lv ColumnHeaders add ,, Value 50 1'
 wd 'olemethod lv ColumnHeaders add ,, Type 50 2'
 wd 'olemethod lv ListItems add ,, one;oleid lv cur'
NB.   wd 'oleset lv cur subitems 1 *123'
 wd 'oleset lv cur subitems 2 *456'
 wd 'oleset lv base view 2'
 wd 'pshow;'
)