To: "Beta forum" <beta@jsoftware.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 25, 2006 5:58 PM
Subject: Re: [Jbeta] accelerator keystrokes

The lack of keystroke equivalents seems pervasive, at least throughout
J601beta... Eg these dialogs all have underlined letters that do not
respond to ctrl or alt keystroke combinations:

Studio | Lab
Edit | Configure
Run | Project Manager
File | Recent
Edit | Find in Files

This one does seem to work...

File | Open

But it uses Alt-O for open which follows the windows convention,
though i think the J convention is to use control key?

~greg