With any ijx or any ijs active, Ctrl+Q gives you the form manager and Design stand out nicely.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Don Guinn" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Beta forum" <beta@jsoftware.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2006 9:47 AM
Subject: Re: [Jbeta] form editor question

Why not add an Fkey to be pressed while the form being edited is the current window which pops up the form editor (makes it current)? This could be similar to the way F12 works in an ijs window to see the ijx window. Sometimes I have so many windows running that the form editor can be hard to find on the task bar.

Eric Iverson wrote:

ptop is an unusual practice and has funny behavior. It is not available in jwpp. It made more sense when screens were a lot smaller, users were less familiar with multiple windows, MDI was more common, and the use of a taskbar was less current.

We are trying to phase out the use of ptop in the standard system and libraries. Can you adjust?

ws_clipchildren and ws_clipsiblings were only used for jwdw with the interated OpenGL support. They have been decomitted with the advent of the new open OpenGL.

----- Original Message ----- From: "bill lam" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>