Some users concern the size of download so the package has been trimmed down
a bit. The same will be done to win32.  The old full package is still
available in http://www.jsoftware.com/download/gtkwin64-full.zip or
gtkwin64-old.zip, the exact url I need to check.

Incidentally those optional files are neither available in mac gtk binary in
the download.

BTW, was the crash in you winxp64 fixed?

Пнд, 31 Янв 2011, William Szuch писал(а):
> Using the XP Win64 environment:
>

> The most recent download of the gtk binaries has "gtk-domo.exe" missing.
>
> It appears in the Win32 download.
>

> Is it to be included or excluded from future downloads for gtk binaries ?.
>

> Regards
> Bill Szuch

regards,
GPG key 1024D/4434BAB3 2008-08-24