5 data tables are stored in Google Worksheets, they contain about 10K of
data.

You are free to inspect this html
file<http://indexaction.mezoka.com/default7.html>(41K including the
text).

If you load the file, you will see a graph controlled by 3 variables defined
in 3 sliders in order to personalize the projections. If you expand the
optional requests for additionnal information you will be allowed to add 4
more variables and the resulting caclulations will be a bit more involved.

The thing is not finalized, I am still trying to find ways to simplify its
use, and the texts will necessary be vastly improved before I can consider
the project finished.

Graphics are by highcharts.com.  My first choice in graphics was by Google,
but the one I liked was based on Flash, and not available to Ipad.

Hopefully I will add cases which will illustrate the pertinence of the
proposed changes.