You have mentioned svg before. Are you putting svg stuff in hview? The plot
results are html5 canvas. Pinches and similar stuff won't be in this first
release.

You  are not restricted within the sandbox where you can put files. You can
create folders etc to your hearts content using normal J facilities. But
you are restricted to the sandbox with is the entire folder structure as
set by you and J from ..../Documents (root).

For example, your could do the following (untested pseudo code):

   1!:55<jpath'~user/myhelp'
   fromurl'www.jsoftware.com/.....vocabul.htm) fwrite
'~user/myhelp/vocabul.htm'
   writehview_jzplot_ fread'~user/myhelp/vocabul.htm'