Eric,

I have just attempted your transfer process with the jod.ijs script.
This is a 3000 line script so it's a good stress test.

Good News:

I was able to build the attachment and sent it to myself and save it
as a temporary file.

Bad News:

The "mangling" required to stuff the script into html is not undone.
The unmangle process you outline will probably work on most scripts
but if text in the original matches HTML fragments it will break.
Perhaps going to a safe encoding would do the trick.

jdb

John D. Baker
bakerj...@gmail.com