Hello everyone,

I was wondering wether is it possible to open the bibtex edition
window of a particular reference from the File Content search view.
This view already shows the records titles and double clicking one
opens the associated PDF file, so the relation between those two is
already known. It would be nice to have a bibtex record icon next to
the pdf one and click this one to edit the bibtex record.
A typical use case (well mine actually ;)) is that I often search for
all files broadly related to a subject with the (great but
necessarily slow) file content search, skim through the highest
results and add keywords to the articles that are really well related
to the subject in their bibtex records. Then the rest of my
organization or searches relies on these keywords (so it is both fast
and more accurate). I find this very efficient and the only black
spot is that I have to note the names of all interesting records
while I skim trough them and then get out of the file content view to
add keyword to them.
I guess other people could also find many use cases when directly
opening the bibtex record would be useful also.

Thanks in advance for your help.

JiHO
---
http://jo.irisson.free.fr/