Hi,
I'm trying to connect to web of science from within Bibdesk but when I
search for a name, I get the result that I might not have permission to
access the site. I have access to WOS through my institution (MIT) using
certificates (which then use an ezproxy i believe). I have no problem
accessing the web portal of WOS or searching for references using
endnote. Does anybody have a similar problem and has a solution for it,
or has anyone successfully searched WOS from Bibdesk going through the
MIT network?

Thanks in advance!
-Georg