Here is something I find a bit confusing, I don't know if it's a bug or if it's
an unexpected (to me) behavior.

+ I open the "detail view" for a reference, call it A

+ Then I go back and select another a reference B in the reference list

+ I switch back to A so that A is the front window

+ From the Edit menu I select "Copy As" -> "TeX Cite Commend"

+ Switch to my text editor and paste in the text

What I get is the cite for B not A. My expectation would be that the copy
command would copy for the front window not the reference list, if the copy
command only works for the reference list I had expected that the copy command
would be disabled.

Is this a bug, a design decision or am I missing something?

- jem