Adam M. Goldstein wrote:
> I'm pretty sure I know what Christiaan is going to say: someone buy me
> an iPod, and second, not likely because I don't know much about iPad
> programming.
>
> There must be 50 BibDesk users who are willing to chip in $10 each,
> right?

It would be intersting to see how many people were prepared to pay say
$5.99 for a Bibdesk iPad app.  Of course, that would change the license
philosophy from freeware to appware.

But at a pinch, I'd contribute towards a corporate iPad :-)

> I don't know if this has already been discussed in this thread, but
> what is it that people want from BibDesk on the iPad? To enter in new
> records? PDF management?

I use Bibdesk for my reference management, in concert with Bibtex, Skim
etc.  It manages my entire repository.  But fundamentally I'm looking
for enough reasons to justify buying an iPad :-)

DN