It seems you do not like the html file. Then edit the template you use
accordingly. This has, AFAI can understand you, nothing to do with a field of
your publication record in BibDesk nor with Dropbox.

Regards,
Andreas

ETH Zurich
Prof. Dr. Andreas Fischlin
Systems Ecology - Institute of Integrative Biology
CHN E 21.1
Universitaetstrasse 16
8092 Zurich
SWITZERLAND

andreas.fisch...@env.ethz.ch<mailto:andreas.fisch...@env.ethz.ch>
www.sysecol.ethz.ch<http://www.sysecol.ethz.ch>

+41 44 633-6090 phone
+41 44 633-1136 fax
+41 79 595-4050 mobile

             Make it as simple as possible, but distrust it!