It did change for me fairly recently, with the mouseover process, but it is
possible a full reinstall of Bibdesk changed my previous set up..

I changed the preview option from RTF to RTFD and I can copy.

It's a case of a user doing something the coders don't expect, I think. :-)
See below.

DN

[cid:1A7E80B3-4F77-445B-B6F7-7A4CF9F37589@gateway]

David C Nicholls
Research School of Astronomy & Astrophysics
Australian National University

On 24 Jul 2019, at 7:18 pm, Christiaan Hofman