> On 15 Sep 2022, at 16:49, Christiaan Hofman <cmhof...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Could you perhaps try tomorrow's nightly builder later  (it should be
> BibDesk-20220915.dmg or later). I found a problem that may or may not be
> related (but which was already there in various earlier releases, no idea why
> it would create problems only now).

Will do.

Just to add another data point: I am seeing the exact same behavior on two
other machines. These are all Apple Silicon machines (a Mac Studio, an iMac and
and AirBook) running either 12.5.1 or 12.6. So it’s definitely a the problem of
just one particular setup.

Best

Simon
--
Simon Spiegel
Maneggplatz 18

Telephon: ++41 44 451 5334
Mobophon: ++41 76 459 6039

http://www.simifilm.ch
http://www.utopia2016.ch

„Everybody needs money! That’s why they call it money!“ David Mamet