I have Bibdesk auto-file my PDFs in a folder on a mounted Google Drive
volume, so that I can access them from anywhere. Without warning, Google
Drive has changed the way it mounts on a Mac, breaking all my file links.

Previously, files were saved at the following path:

../../../../../../Volumes/GoogleDrive/My Drive/Books &
papers/FILENAME.pdf
(This is based on my decoding the bdsk-file-N field of entries added
before the migration)

I've changed the autofile location in Bibdesk preferences so that
newly-added PDFs go to the right place. Now, files are saved at this path:

../../GoogleDrive-USERNAME/My Drive/Books & papers/FILENAME.pdf
(This is based on my decoding the bdsk-file-N field of entries added after
the migration)

But the 3000 PDFs I added before Google Drive migrated itself are all
showing up as broken links in Bibdesk. Is there any way to fix them?

Thanks,
Laurel

--
Dr. Laurel MacKenzie | Assistant Professor
Department of Linguistics | New York University