The button is still there in the lower left corner of the editing window. The
icon is a plus symbol. If you hover over that button it says: Add new field.

Andreas

ETH Zurich
Prof. em. Dr. Andreas Fischlin
IPCC Vice-Chair WGII
Systems Ecology - Institute of Biogeochemistry and Pollutant Dynamics
CHN E 24
Universitaetstrasse 16
8092 Zurich
SWITZERLAND

andreas.fisch...@env.ethz.ch
www.sysecol.ethz.ch/people/andreas.fischlin.html
<http://www.sysecol.ethz.ch/people/andreas.fischlin.hml>

+41 44 633-6090 phone
+41 44 633-1136 fax
+41 79 595-4050 mobile

             Make it as simple as possible, but distrust it!