how to statrt and carry education program in rural areas in our state,if a
person is living outside state?
   Posted by Amit Kumar on November 23, 2008 at 5:44pm
   View Discussions

      Many who are at present living outside Bihar wants to do something
productive for their own state?They have urge,energy,and soft corner for
Bihar.But most of them fail because lack of proper channel to do as per own
wish.Reason may be lack of support from governemnt machinery,etc.A lot of
things has been talked through group site on internet etc.But how one can be
sure of any work get executed at ground level?I've one experience during last
flood havoc in month of August,september 2008.
I'would be interested to listen productive comments.

  Share

 Bihar Network
  http://bihar-network.ning.com