Dear Dr Ravi,  it was a pleasure talking to you on phone and I am informed by
Meadow Director and Vishal (Kolkata) that you are in touch with them for supply
of milk.
  I want to know the following
  1) detail of your fund raising programme and end use there are other ways
also in which I can be of help like a very simple way is let the bank fund the
farmers directly through you for which you have to become a business associate
or facilitator of SBI, there are other banks also.
  2) Are you interested in funding areas like Jamui.
  3) I have also market of fruit vagetables and handicrafts will you be
interested.
  4) letting the bank do direct funding is simple and easy,
  Regards
Sanjeev Srivastwa

--
Sanjeev Srivastwa Maa Sarada Agrotech & Dairy Pvt Ltd Suite 422, 4th
Floor, 21 Hemanta Basu Sarani Kolkata Hindustan 700001 09230573891

 Bihar Network
  http://bihar-network.ning.com