Reminder from:   Bihar-Network Yahoo! Group

Title:   I Can't Make You Rich, but YOU Can

Date:   Thursday May 13, 2010
Time:   9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Repeats:   This event repeats every day.
Location:   http://www.sfi4.com/9464531/CB
Notes:   SFI Marketing Group has been in business for over 10 years built ground up for the internet and it has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2000. SFI's president Gery Carson has nearly 25 years of leadership in the direct mail and internet marketing industries , in 1998 he founded SFI and today its one of the top fastest companies with over 8,000 new affiliates each week. Gery Carson's remarkable strategies are woven throughout SFI's marketing system offering marketing tips and internet income training. Whether you are marketing online or offline, these resources are available at no extra cost with your free affiliate membership.

TO JOIN SFI:
http://www.sfi4.com/9464531/CB

INVITATION: Proud to say I am Bihari no matter wherever you are...

We want you to make your presence at Bihar's First Social Networking Group. http://bihar-network.ning.com/ This is a cool website that combined all facilities at one place such as yahoogroup + blogspot + chat + orkut + photo + youtube.

Jai Bihar!!

Virtually Yours,
Bihar Network Team
http://bihar-network.ning.com/profile/BiharNetwork