Reminder from: Bihar-Network Yahoo! Group
 http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Bihar-Network/cal

One's Faith on Prophecy Can Prophesy Success
Wednesday June 9, 2010
All Day
(This event repeats every day.)
Location: http://www.sfisquad.com

Notes:
Thinking of success is a common behavior of mankind. Anyone can’t change that
habit. But how many persons got that chance to fulfill their AIM? When it comes
on reality, we hardly make best use of our chances to fulfill SUCCESS. So we
failed. If that’s the PROPHECY, then what should we do? STOP to thinking or
Start to THROWING another DICE of CHANCE? Yes the PROPHECY will take into PART.
BUT this can be overridden if YOU had the FAITH on you. So when you succeeded,
don’t start to ignore prophecies since it’ll give you the GUIDELINES so that
you can make plan to CONQUER success. But if the execution isn’t good enough,
well-planned decision, in turn, go to dust of VAIN. So watch YOUR steps when
you are COMMITTED to do. When you committed to go for a HOME BUSINESS you will
find many PATHS that put you on DILEMMA. Which path do you follow? Path that
leads SHORTCUT success or PATH that brings STEADY excellence? Choosing option
ONE will definitely let you down since there is no SHORTCUT in SUCCESS. Here
comes the part of PROPHECY. It’ll indirectly lead you the PATH that is filled
with lots of difficulties but when you OVERRIDE it, it’ll unlock the GATE of
SUCCESS. So why should we ignore the prophecy when it provides useful
information. But I’m going to tell you a unique opportunity that deals with
option two. The company was started their journey in 1985 and in 1998, it had
been on internet. It provides no fee for Beginners and anyone can quit from it
anytime they wanted. It gives free tools and websites so that anyone can get
the basic of Affiliate marketing. Besides, the company is producing an average
of 750 new affiliates each day. The name of the company is Strong Future
International (SFI).

If you’re interested in joining SFI, click the following link:
http://www.sfisquad.com

P.S: when you join SFI, you should target to get 1500 versa points. You’ll get
by going TO-DO-LIST followed by SFI homepage. It’ll take less than an hour.

All Rights Reserved
 Copyright © 2010
 Yahoo! Inc.
 http://www.yahoo.com