Reminder from: Bihar-Network Yahoo! Group
 http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Bihar-Network/cal

Research Opportunity to SEARCH Success
Thursday June 17, 2010
All Day
(This event repeats every day.)
Location: http://www.sfisquad.com

Notes:
The word SEARCH is always be helpful for us. This unique concept really helps
people who are seeking for a chance to change their life. Without it, we become
nothing but similar to the machines. This makes us to enhance our innovation.
Even this concept really works in the field of SCIENCE .So when you SEARCH for
a unique opportunity that really works on your life, search small business
opportunity. When you search for it, please try Specific Search on Home Based
Business Opportunity. But you’ll find so many search RESULTS and that’s where
you’ll find yourselves in the middle of a DEEP BLUE OCEAN of SCAMS. These will
not only take your valuable time but also wipe you by charging you an amount
that has to be paid sooner or later when you SIGNED UP. Basically you’re
becoming in a position of debt for doing nothing! In this context I know a
company who does not do these things at all. In fact, it provides free tools
and websites for beginners so that one could promote their business. It is
acknowledged by BBB which means it is reliable. Talking about reliability, it
was started in 1985 and launched on Internet in 1998. Today, over 190
countries, it is producing 8000 affiliates every week! The name of the company
is Strong Future International (SFI). SFI (Strong Future International) is a
company that gives its affiliates to start and operate their own home business
with ease.

Here are some tips that you can use to make SFI your full time job.

Treat It like A Full Time Job

Market On and Offline

Learn All About SFI

Work With Other SFI Affiliates

To JOIN SFI click on following link:
http://www.sfisquad.com

P.S: When you confirm your registration with SFI, please make sure you have
gotten 1500 versa points. This will not only secure your future income but also
help you to get Executive Affiliate (EA) status. It will hardly take less than
60 minutes. To do this you have to go TO-DO-LIST followed by SFI homepage.

All Rights Reserved
 Copyright © 2010
 Yahoo! Inc.
 http://www.yahoo.com