Reminder from: Bihar-Network Yahoo! Group
 http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Bihar-Network/cal

Destination can put you on track of success
Saturday August 28, 2010
All Day
(This event repeats every day.)
Location: http://www.sfisquad.com

Notes:
The Success does not come in a day. I think most of the people who are now at
the peak of it hardly deny the fact. They will also add that they have
struggled enough to reach that peak. To be successful, one should be
well-determined to get that goal. And before achieving it they have to be
patient consistently. One should have to remain calm in such a way that even
failure attempts cannot misguide him/her from success. So if one maintains all
of these criteria then success will come. But how many times we really maintain
these standards to achieve that success? Ask yourself to find the answer. If
you are honest about yourself, then you will find the negative one as your
answer. When you decided to start a business then you have to make sure that
you can dare to face the upcoming challenges. If you really want to go for a
home business then you should check for the legitimacy because you’ll find many
opportunities related to it but few of them are real jewels. Among them, I know
a company who had been successful in Internet more than a decade. The company
was found at NE, USA in 1985 and launched their journey in Internet in 1998.
Since then it never look back. It is producing more than 750 new affiliates per
day. Not only this, the company provides free tools and websites for beginners
to promote their business and assists them through guiding to widen their
business. Do you know what the name of the company is? The name of the company
is Strong Future International (SFI). All I can say that if you joined this
site you can rely on it since it shows way for people of 190 countries.

If you are interested to join SFI, click the following link:
http://www.sfisquad.com

TIP: When you join SFI, you have to get the status of Executive Affiliate (EA)
at first. It will secure your source of income. TO do so, you have to have 1500
versa points. If you want to achieve it you have to go TO-DO-LIST followed by
SFI homepage. It will take less than an hour.

All Rights Reserved
 Copyright © 2010
 Yahoo! Inc.
 http://www.yahoo.com