Note to all:

Please let me know about drivers and vehicles you encounter like this. DMV
retains reports of dangerous driving, and a couple of similar reports can
become a real headache for the driver. It is important to report stuff like
this.

Paul Nilsen
Assistant General Counsel
Wisconsin Department of Transportation