hello bind network

I just installed bind 9.7.3 version and I just noticed that the areas
have been modified by the rpm ( i think ).
they seem to have greater respect for the standards was the previous
version uses version 9.7.0-6.p2 depositing rpm centos testing

they are reading that you advise me to learn how to write a zone file

I possess three domains signs with dnssec. and I noticed an
inconsistency in the responses of debugguers it probably comes from my
server secondary side I do not control completely the configuration but
for example the test shows me some time
http://dnssec-debugger.verisignlabs.com/nicolaspichot.fr the results are
not consistent with my expectations

thanks
many return are welcome
--
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-key 092164A7
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x092164A7