Hi, Matus--

Your anti-spam measures block direct delivery. <ab...@codefab.com> works fine (it goes to me, as does postmaster@); I don't know why you would try to do an RFC-ignorant lookup on the hostname in the PTR record....

Regards,
--
-Chuck

---- begin forwarded message ----

This is the mail system at host newmail.codefab.com.

                   The mail system

<uh...@fantomas.sk>: host fantomas.fantomas.sk[195.168.3.66] said: 550 5.7.1
    <uh...@fantomas.sk>... Your domain does not have a working abuse address.
    This violates RFC 2142 - see

http://www.rfc-ignorant.org/tools/lookup.php?domain=rrcs-24-103-228-244.nyc.biz.rr.com

--9AC7412265B70.1333640956/newmail.codefab.com

Reporting-MTA: dns; newmail.codefab.com
Arrival-Date: Thu,  5 Apr 2012 11:48:59 -0400 (EDT)

Final-Recipient: rfc822; uh...@fantomas.sk
Remote-MTA: dns; fantomas.fantomas.sk
Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 550 5.7.1 <uh...@fantomas.sk>... Your domain does not
    have a working abuse address. This violates RFC 2142 - see

http://www.rfc-ignorant.org/tools/lookup.php?domain=rrcs-24-103-228-244.nyc.biz.rr.com
[ ... ]