Not sure I understand why you need to do anything except change the
authoritative NS records in the zone and in the delegation at the
registrar. You also only really need to decrease the TTL on the NS
records, not all of the records in the zone. Why touch any keys and
the corresponding DS records?

Are we missing some complication in your deployment?