If this is question has a simple answer, you're confounding it by not asking a simple, concise question.

On Thu, 15 Oct 2020, Jason Long via bind-users wrote:
[...]
need expert advice about it.

If you need expert advice that's accurate and guaranteed to work, hire a professional. ;-)

I registered a domain name for my web site and in the panel of it, I can enter my DNS server IP addresses. I want to launch a CentOS DNS server that my Web site using it and users can visit my website from the Internet.
[...]

1) The simple answer is that you don't need to run your own DNS server,
   you're done. Once you enter the address and server name correctly in
   your DNS registrar's control panel, that's how people will use the DNS
   to find the address of your that (web or whatever) server.

2) If you want to run your own DNS nameservers, you will need to buy a
   book, read the (BIND) Administrator's Reference Manual, and/or some
   RFCs to set them up properly. In terms of your registrar, you would
   enter the names of your DNS servers and addresses as A/AAAA records,
   and set up NS records referencing the names of those DNS servers.

So which is it:

* Hi I'm Jason and I want to create a DNS record so that the world can
  find my web server. How do I do that? (answer #1)

* Hi I'm Jason and I want to run my own nameservers for a bunch of
  irrelevant reasons such as CentOS, web servers and stuff. How do I do
  that? (answer #2)

--

Fred Morris