I'm exploring Ubuntu as a possible platform, and have been eyeing the ISC-offered packages at launchpad.net:
  https://launchpad.net/~isc

The most recent build I see in the standard path is 9.16.9 (Nov 26, 2020). In the ESV path, I see 9.11.26 (Dec 16, 2020)

9.16.10 was released Dec 16, 2020 and appeared in the COPR releases (for CentOS/RHEL) the next day. If I'm reading the footprints at launchpad correctly, I don't see any failed builds for 9.16.10. Is there a reason it isn't out there? Can we expect it to be built and published at launchpad.net sometime?

John Thurston    907-465-8591
john.thurs...@alaska.gov
Department of Administration
State of Alaska