Am 08.01.22 um 19:26 schrieb Jason Vas Dias:
Yes, of course I can just access the website, now I know the IP
address . That is not the point.

My point is that public service websites, which provide vital
public health services , on which people's lives and human
rights depend , should NOT be on some
"Google Server Accessable Only" Hidden Internet

again: it's your own mistake that you configured your named to forward queries to your broken ISP nameservers instead doing recusrion at it's own

named is grown software and don't need other resolvers handholding nor does it do any forwarding out-of-the-box