On 2/9/2022 2:36 AM, Tony Finch wrote:
John Thurston<john.thurs...@alaska.gov>  wrote:

Are we not able to use catalog zones to propagate zone-configuration for
anything other than 'master' zones?

It is only for configuring authoritative secondary zones.

That's unfortunate, but thanks for the confirmation. I had been looking forward to making this work :(

We have only a couple of authoritative zones, but over 60 forward zones. And I expect far more growth and complexity in forward zones than in our authoritative zones (thanks to "cloud", and split private/public name-spaces).

At least I now know to draw a line through "catalog zones", and pursue other distribution options.

John Thurston    907-465-8591
john.thurs...@alaska.gov
Department of Administration
State of Alaska