Dan Mahoney <dmaho...@isc.org> writes:
We've seen a number of messages reported to us as having an isc.org "from"
address, and as having our dkim signatures, but the signatures failing to
verify, perhaps because a forwarder may have added a subject tag or
rewritten some other header.  Of course, SPF also fails because those
servers aren't in our SPF record.